Who ARE yoU?
Choose an appropriate group that fits you best:
Who AM I?
Software engineer, programmer, analyst and architect with a passion to shape and improve
software engineering craftsmanship.
Some of the the latest projects that I took part in:
WHY SHOULD WE COOPERATE?
Depending upon selected scope of cooperation you will get:
- Transparency about you project and an easier overall view.
- Warranty that I will make sure that the projects are made with good practices.
- Objective look on possible solutions and technologies as I do not sell any particular product and I do not represent any particular provider.
- Saving time on watching and communicating with a team.
- Cutting down the maintenance costs after product release.
- Increasing profits from a project due to optimal selection of Minimal Value Product and decreasing the time to market.
- Quick resource estimation before the work has even started.
- Minimizing the risk of creating a useless product.
- Quick information about possible problems with a team or company that is implementing a project.
- Appropriate functional and non functional requirements so that you will not hear from the team after that “it was not in scope”.
- Certainty that your team consists of selected experts with true experience and not only with good looking CV.
- Technical risk management.
- Non disclosure agreement – your ideas and plans are safe even when our cooperation ends.
- Flexible form of cooperation – you don’t need to employ anyone for a permanent contract and you can pay for used time or planned work only. You decide how many hours you want to use and how big is the budget you want to spend.
- Direct service without overpaying to third parties and outsourcing companies.
- Direct cooperation with an expert instead of working with a less experienced employee in a bigger company.
- Work with agile practices.